Sunday, July 17, 2011

Flowers Everywhere!

I almost had a crisis on my hands when my chair squished my computer cord and my battery stopped working. I, in a panic, promptly went to Amazon.com and bought a new one, along with some books I wanted:) But, since Jesus loves me, there was an extra computer cord laying around the house that works with my computer. Hallelujah! So I'll be able to continue with my project for the rest of the summer!
It's day 6 of my summer challenge! I made through two whole subjects! I'm so happy! Last one today is the gardenia flower.

Gardenias, like most flowers, come in different varieties, so this time I took the liberty of drawing some other examples as well. They were all to pretty to pass up!
The Tahitian gardenia

Gardenia carinata

Gardenia thumbergia
The last one was the hardest because of the curve of the petals. Took me forever to get it just right!
It's so sad to say goodbye to all these lovely flowers, but I have to move on. So far, I like this and I'm starting to do even more for this assignment as well! Anyways, it's on to the next subject: animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment